Professional Freelance Translator
What is a translation?
Consulting the Oxford English Dictionary there is the following definition for the noun “translation”:
“1.The process of translating words or text from one language into another, 1.1.A written or spoken rendering of the meaning of a word or text in another language. “
Translating is a very complex procedure where a word from the source language cannot be precisely rendered in the target language due to semantical differences between the two languages and cultures.
This is the reason why a translation should be carried out by a real lingvist who has profound knowledge of the languages from/ into he/ she translates, is familiar with the various language connotations and even with the idiomatic phrases.
Behind a professional translation there are years of study, enhancement of the translation tecnique, trainings, a lot of practice and stay abroad.
When a client assigns me a translation project there are some stages that I follow in order to carry it out, like:
- preparation of the materials ( dictionaries, glossaries etc.)
- a previous reading and extraction of the unknown terminology
- review+proofreading ( I consult other professionals from different fields like Lawyers, Notaries, Financial Consultants in order to render exactely the proper terminology)
- submission of the completed project as complied with the client within the due date
My language pairs are the following:
Why should you choose a Professional Freelance Translator?
- first of all to save on the costs of translation and to obtain a quality work at the same time
- to create a trusthworthy relationship, a direct dialog with a professional who will understand immediately the demands of a client and to avoid unnecessary administrative procedures
- availability even in the week-ends, festivities in case of an urgent translation
Please, contact me now for a free quotation for your translation project !